Other Than Others
I’m Tino – Tino Forbidden or OtherThanOthers. After leaving the dream job for Red Bull Headquarters, I’ve co-founded several companies, created dozens of projects and organized hundreds of events. Currently based in Prague and trying to travel the world as much as I can. The easiest way to catch me is probably on my Instagram. Some of the things I’m occupied with:
- Life is Porno: Art label and streetwear brand I co-founded with the street artist Dian in 2012. Working with artists and organizing projects in art and extreme sports all over the world. We focus on functional streetwear from high-quality materials (and we’re lucky that it’s often sold out in seconds). Check out LifeisPorno.com or @lifeisporno Instagram.
- Forbidden Taste: Together with my wife Ivon and Chef Petr Heneš, I co-founded the first Prague’s pop-up restaurant. We keep bringing interesting Chefs into places where it’s not common to dine. The guests don’t know the menu nor the location up front. What started as a hobby project, turned into a company organizing more than 90 gastronomy experiences for companies per year, with Ivon as a CEO featured in Forbes 30 under 30. See ForbiddenTaste.com or @forbiddentaste on Instagram.
- Forbidden Spot: 1,400 sq meters (15,000 sq feet) of art and creativity in Prague. The Forbidden Spot featured an art gallery (called “the world’s most colorful art gallery” by the media), streetwear store, co-working hub, tasting atelier by Forbidden Taste, conference room, eight art studios and a music studio. Due to the reconstruction of the building, we were forced to move the Forbidden Spot to a new location. Instagram: @forbiddenspot.
- 7DAYZ Film Contest: Three successful years of the sports film festival. Crews have exactly seven days to shoot and edit their 7-minute movies to win the prize money. Any sport, any discipline. Organized by Life is Porno together with LIP Production, with the final festival and awards ceremony attended by 1000+ people.
- Organized events, exhibitions and shows. Such as Forbidden Grip Art exhibition, 365 Snapbacks exhibition, Snowporning, Wakeporning and Skateporning movie premiere tours, DAOR: 20 years of graffiti, Porno Tattoo Fest and many many more…
- Global Digital Advertising strategy for Red Bull: Co-authoring the digital advertising strategy used globally by Red Bull. Testing and shaping with local Red Bull markets to fit their needs depending on how digitally advanced the market is. Including display, online video, mobile and Facebook advertising, for brand campaigns and for internationally executed events.
- Global Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategy for Red Bull: Working directly with Google Headquarters and Red Bull markets to build up the global Search Engine Marketing strategy.
- Tailor-made workshops: Focused on digital marketing and future trends. One day hands-on seminars followed by a longer-term one-on-one consultancy. (Find out more)
- Consulting: Using digital tools for marketing purposes, productivity and managing teams. For middle and senior management.
- Global digital advertising workshops at Red Bull Headquarters: Organizing and presenting on various digital advertising topics
- Speaking at conferences: Topics vary from branding, marketing trends and entrepreneurship. At public conferences as well as internal company conferences. (Find out more)
- Project management of advertising campaigns, digital activations and microsites for numerous international events and projects. From initial idea, through the strategy creation, to production, execution, adaptation for markets and post analysis.
- Red Bull´s projects such as Red Bull Skate Arcade (full lead on the project), Red Bull Crashed Ice World Championship (TV and digital campaign), World of Red Bull (digital advertising campaign and landing pages), Best Ad Contest (full lead on the project), Doodle Art (full lead on the project including creating the concept), Art of Can and Canimation (digital campaign, CGI animation, microsite)
SOME OF THE STUFF I’VE DONE FOR OTHERS:
Digital projects portfolio:
Connecting brands and agencies with creatives:
Sourcing the right production partners for advertising agencies, brands´ specific campaigns and brand activations. Working closely with the wide network of artists, production companies, freelance designers, creatives, and musicians. Focusing mainly on digital and guerilla marketing.